Replenish Big Bear is a forward-looking water supply project that protects our community's water supplies well into the future, ensuring that our community continues to be a great place to visit and an even better place to live. Keeping more of our water in the Big Bear Valley ensures that Big Bear will continue to thrive, even during times of drought. Treated water currently being pumped out of the Big Bear Valley will be purified and used locally. This new high-quality water source will meet our current and future needs by increasing water levels throughout the Big Bear Valley and recharging our groundwater basin, our sole source of drinking water. There are several ways to stay informed of Replenish Big Bear progress:
- View project updates on the Replenish Big Bear website.
- Sign up for the Replenish Big Bear newsletter at the bottom of the homepage.
- Get on the agenda distribution list of Replenish Big Bear project partners:
- The Big Bear Area Regional Wastewater Agency Governing Board meets on the 4th Wednesday of each month at 5:00 p.m. Call (909) 584-4018 or subscribe online.
- The Big Bear City Community Services District Board of Directors meets on the 1st and 3rd Mondays of each month at 5:00 p.m. Call (909) 585-2565.
- The City of Big Bear Lake, Department of Water and Power Board of Commissioners meet on the 4th Tuesday of each month at 9:00 a.m. Call (909) 866-5050.
- The Big Bear Municipal Water District Board of Directors meets on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of each month at 1:00 p.m. Call (909) 866-5796.
- Follow Replenish Big Bear Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/ReplenishBigBear) and Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/replenishbigbear/) pages.
Remember to sign-up, show up, and speak up!