The City has an abundance of COVID-19 Take-home test kits and we want you to have them! If you're interested in a take-home test kit, call (909) 866-5832, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. to make an appointment for pick-up. One kit per person, while supplies last.
The test kits are super simple, however, you must follow the step-by-step instructions THOROUGHLY to achieve results.
- Make sure to activate the kit online
- Once you swap your nose, the kit will need to be dropped off at a FedEx drop-off location THE SAME DAY. You can drop off the test-kits at any FedEx location, including the Big Bear Airport, 501 W Valley Blvd. Big Bear City, CA 92314 or at Walgreens (located inside the store)
- The kit may only be dropped off Monday -Thursday, otherwise, the swab cannot be tested by the County in a timely manner
- these types of home tests are not accepted by airlines, cruise ships, or immigration to meet any travel requirements.
- Expiration date: 6/24/2021